No soy boys, no male skinny jeans, no manbuns, no pronouns...

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

me neither mike i lived in podunk usa and i wasnt one and still aintπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response JamieRCotters to her Publication

Fights on the playground after school, Jamie...or on the way home πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

My brother and I used to ride ours down the stairs at the park near our house. Those plastic wheels didn't hold up for long though, so we switched to carboard boxes. We wore our bruises and scrapes as badges of honor. Wipe out then get up and do it again. LOL.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Many wipeouts at the bottom of the road on freshly tarred-and-chipped roads. Long scar on the bottom of my right arm to prove one of them. Good timesπŸ˜„

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

When I was a child we did not have any of those sissy plastic Big Wheels,they were not invented yet. we had Real Metal trikes.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

We had both.

I LOVE GOD AND SO DOES MY FAMILY INITIALS ARE JC WINK WINK

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

😊shhhh lol your giving OUR age away lmao😁

(2) Show this thread