Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Even factcheckbook slapped me for posting images from their ritual.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Ugh

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

On one hand, you have pages filled with sheeple bleating about 'how great' it was - but having to look up 'the meaning'

Then, factcheckbook slapping me for posting a picture from same event... the left has no idea what its doing now.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Oh their hypocrisy!
You just can't win with the insanity of it all.

Agreed, yet, here we are, compelled to do just that.

Very frustrating.

I have yet to get ONE of my leftists to have a change... they are all just as programmed and conditioned as before.

Kinda wish we could just stand down and let them implode... but once you see it, you can't unsee it.

It is a burden.

My “Obama Loving” sister woke up in Aug. 2023. I am happy to say if she can wake up there’s hope for everyone! She actually is the first, of my slumbering friends and family that mocked me, to wake up. I could have bet $ she was going to never wake up! She has a long way to go but she now recognizes how corrupt the Obamas “were”.

It is always a great thing to hear when others have success waking their family/relatives/friends

One day, I hope to join your ranks.😊

I think I am close with Mum - but she just can't break away from the tv, so keeps getting ducked back, and her friends are all clueless, so she goes along with them, more often than not.

My mom is "awake" but gets frustrated with it taking "too long," I tell her "By the grace of God Almighty there is a plan to expose the evil and corruption and to take it all down. If it takes 50 years, so be it. Just be thankful [they] are going to be exposed and held accountable." She is 85 so I can see her desire to want to see justice now.

Mum was always a 'follower of fashion'... me, not so much 😁

She is influenced by the herd group think... I've always been an outsider.

We were drawn in with the promise of seeing the end, being tantalized by the technology, the new fiscal system, the end of evils hold on the world.

Seems Boomers have been selected to do this process.... I do wish a major reveal would happen, so we could highlight it and say - "SEE, this is what we have been pounding on about."

It has been too easy for evil to suck the sleepers back, because the things being shown are too easy to ignore or explain away... we need a big thing, irrefutable thing - not the ending - but something that the sleepers CANNOT ignore.

If the election goes ahead, the left WILL steal it, and, we will be that much closer the FEMA camps, and arresting people from their homes.

When they say 'majority', I do have to wonder what that number amounts to.

I do believe that this year is the "Final Battle" just as President Trump describes it. Before we ever have another election, we will address the 2020 election fraud and set it right. Big drama to unfold between now and Nov. 5th. The corrupt are going to throw everything at us to prevent the election from taking place. They know they cannot beat Trump. They can't allow him to return (even though I believe he ever left).

I do hope so, my last nerve is rather frayed now. 😁

We can only hope and, continue to fight, to try to wake them, to hope we post that thing that makes their eyes open wide, and them say, "Oooohh, NOW I see it!"

That I all I want to hear.

We all awaken at different times and for different reasons. For example in Sept 2020 my son showed be the new Call of Duty game trailer. It featured a clip of Yuri Besmenov’s 1984 interview. He was warning Americans of the KGB plot to infiltrate and upend every pillar of our society in order to take down our nation without firing a shot. It explained how our nation had become so corrupt and perverted. A light bulb turned on and my awakening journey began. Unfortunately, my son and husband still slumber. I see glimmers of hope that they are starting to question what is going on. I’ve learned you can’t force someone to wake up you can only plant seeds of truth that will hopefully sprout when the conditions are right.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it