Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Even factcheckbook slapped me for posting images from their ritual.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Ugh

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

On one hand, you have pages filled with sheeple bleating about 'how great' it was - but having to look up 'the meaning'

Then, factcheckbook slapping me for posting a picture from same event... the left has no idea what its doing now.

Oh their hypocrisy!
You just can't win with the insanity of it all.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Agreed, yet, here we are, compelled to do just that.

Very frustrating.

I have yet to get ONE of my leftists to have a change... they are all just as programmed and conditioned as before.

Kinda wish we could just stand down and let them implode... but once you see it, you can't unsee it.

It is a burden.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

My “Obama Loving” sister woke up in Aug. 2023. I am happy to say if she can wake up there’s hope for everyone! She actually is the first, of my slumbering friends and family that mocked me, to wake up. I could have bet $ she was going to never wake up! She has a long way to go but she now recognizes how corrupt the Obamas “were”.

(1) Show this thread