Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

for only 14 detainees it sure has grown!

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT. THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE SITH. BOOTED OFF TWITTER 1/8/21 WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

😑🀬I read iden wants to close GITMO

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

I'm gonna need there to be no A/C for the inmate πŸ€'s

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Heard on OAN tonight Bidon is wanting to close it, like O wanted. wonder why
🀭

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Hang'em high

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I read they were opening her up to the public, so we could see the monkeys in their cages.

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

The real Gitmo is set up to house many more than that picture suggests.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

It's getting bigger and bigger by the day.

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

Thanks so much for the proof Justice is working on Our Side. I'm Bipolar and needed some positive energy because, I truely was becoming depressed with everything the Fake Biden is doing although, I do understand it needs to be done to turn the hard case Democrats around for example my brother who I Love Dearly but, we do not see Eye to Eye on Political Matters, he is a Hard Core Democrat. I even tried to talk with him about Covid-19 and Not Taking the Vaccine, I'm almost positive he thinks I do not know what I'm talking about or really even cares anymore. I can only pray he doesn't it.

(3) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Good to see where all that money went! Its going to be at max cap>

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

100 percent Max 😊

(1) Show this thread

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

I like the Lighthouse very keyin my view

In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication

To keep an eye on all of them 😊

(1) Show this thread