Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Understand that many similar things need to be boycotted for promoting SATANIC RITUALS:
Super B(owl) halftime shows
Olympics
Large concerts by "entertainers"
Disney
Many movies
😉

#BoycottOlympics

I’ve done all that. Doesn’t seem to have any impact, especially when my family does not do the same. Just feels like we are spinning our wheels all the time.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Got my mom to see the light. She was watching ceremony/ritual when I got to her house. Pointed things out. She ain't watching no more. Keep shining the light on the darkness!

Numbers 6:24-26

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Just keep doing what is right. 👏👏👍💪 Hopefully more people will start standing up against the evil. We have to be the ones to set an example. IMO too many people are more worried about what friends and family think, rather than what God wants.