I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Anyone have advice on good ideas for lung cancer? A friend of my son's grandmother was diagnosed. Anything helpful please post and I will send it on. Love you all. Have a peaceful day.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You are most welcome! I pray this information is helpful in successfully treating your friends cancer. Tomorrow my mom who was diagnosed with breast cancer two months ago, has her MRI. She has been taking soursop tea twice a day, 3 apricot kernels once a day, along with a mushroom extract. I am praying that the MRI shows that her mass has either disappeared or has significantly shrunk. Otherwise, she plans on having surgery to remove the mass and radiation. Neither of which do I want her to have. Thankfully, all the appointments have given her 2 months to try the alternative treatments before anything traditional approaches! 🙏