Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

We need towers because Satellites are fake, just as "going to space" was faked. Everything these scumbags say/do is fake. Their desire to trick everyone in to going along with their man-made bullshit and ignoring God.

My husband is currently working on the Roman Space Telescope, so they aren’t fake, but what they are doing with it is my question?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's my understanding that satellites are real, but the concept of how they are able to stay suspended in "space" is a lie.

I've read and seen evidence that they are attached to a balloon which enables them to perform whatever task is required of them.

Just like the fake "Chinese War Balloon." 🤷‍♂️😂

(2) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

What if they aren't cell towers? I believe I heard a couple of years ago that those towers were actually to be activated as weapons to use on us, the general public if we got out of line.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

I also heard they can activate your cell phone and kill you.
They have the technology

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

LOL.....

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

LMAO 😂
Beauty Clark📢👍🙃

😉