I did not have emergency surgery last night on my bingo card for July.My gallbladder was gangrenous.And I am on watch for further necrosis and liver damage.Prayers please.

Only people mentioned by @Suebysea in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Sue Withheld to her Publication

Gangrene (sp) is FUNGUS, if it were me I would ask for Itraconazole and would get it from a compounding pharmacist. I am praying for you and if you chose you can look at this man about what I am saying Doug Kaufman at www.knowthecause.com blessings

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Lord of all Creation, touch her and make her whole. 🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Please Father God Hear
Our Prayers Through
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah.
Bless Total Healing,
Health And Happiness
To Your Daughter Sue.
Rejoicing In Thanksgiving For Your Many Blessings
To Sue And Her Families
In Jesus Name We Pray.

Thank You Father God!
💕🙏💕
Thank You Jesus!
💕🙏💕
Amen.
💕🙏💕

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers for complete healing 🙏

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Not trying to make this about me. Just want to be encouraging. I’m 10yrs out from the same thing. It will get better and hopefully your pancreas wasn’t involved. They told me that was the next thing to go if I hadn’t had the surgery.

Lifting you up in prayer. May you grow stronger every day and may you have peace that complete healing is on its way!
❤️

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In Jesus name, I ask for the healing virtue of God to be poured out over Sue. May all damage and infection be removed and healthy tissues restored to her! We thank you for your great promises and your mercies that are new every morning! Amen🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

I love this prayer and stand in wholly agreement with my Sister, in His mighty and wonderful name😇🙏🏻💖🕊️🐸

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Sharing these in case they may help you in some way...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless You and Your Family/Friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏Been there Prayers sent🙏

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Lord this sounds like a very serious situation that needs your immediate help. Thank you Lord for loving this one so much and still being a God of miracles. Lord if it be your will to do so touch this one with your mighty healing hand.
Thank you and in Jesus name ... AMEN!

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

🙏

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers of healing & comfort.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏