Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

7/26/2024

another day at the 2024 shitshow

every day now I wonder when they install kamala the laughing hyena

and then they will get the illegals to go in and vote for the dems and we won't be able to stop it

cuz we are not in charge of atlanta, new york, or other blue cities in CA and other states that will push the illegals to falsely vote

and we will have another replay of 2016 where we think trump will win, and at 2 am they will steal the vote

I will still vote in november, but I don't see how it will be stopped, cuz the military will not step in like we thought it would happen the last time

have we already lost or is there hope still?

cuz the assassination was planned and we all know it

what the what is really going on?

One thing we must do is guard our hearts, stay spiritually strong, fight against the evil, and trust the Lord.
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, turn from evil and revere the Lord. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones
Proverbs 3:5-8
God is way more powerful then the evil ones.
😇

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

💖💖💖💖💖