Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

My morning harvest😁

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Looks good. If you ever want a good recipe for Zucchini soup, let me know.
May GOD always bless you and your garden.

Absolutely Hope I will definitely take your recipe.I had to pull 2 of my zucchinis for some reason this year they kept getting moldy after they started to grow.I still have one fingers crossed it keeps growing. Thank you for the blessing🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Here's the zucchini lasagna we made.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

(1) Show this thread

It was probably squash bugs or beetles. We had to pull one of our plants and replace too. My daughter has a method of dealing with those bugs to save the plants. I will see if I can find out what she does.

OK, here it is. I made it from scratch and it was awesome.
1 large zucchini chopped up in small cubes. Ours was 10 or 12 inches long.
Cut up 2 large organic onions
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 containers of beef broth
I can of organic diced tomatoes
I can of diced tomatoes with peppers.
We added some organic oregano, rosemary and thyme.
I buy Riverbend Ranch beef and use a package of steak strips and put that in.
I set my pressure cooker for an hour with these ingredients and then threw in a can of carrots and a small pasta to it that I cook separately while everything else is cooking in the pressure cooker. If I had organic carrots at home, I would have used that instead and thrown in the pressure cooker. You can also use celery if you want. Mine was made without it. I then after serving into a bowl like to add a spoonful of sour cream but the rest of my family doesn't do that. The soup was awesome. We also make a zucchini lasagna & slice the zucchini and use it in place of

Yummm I will definitely be making it. I took a picture so I have it for when my zucchini is ready to be picked.Thank you so much I love to try new recipes soups are my favorite . A loaf of sourdough bread will go great with it.😳😳Your lasagna looks amazing. Now I’m hungry and I’m never hungry 😂🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread