Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Nice.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Looks good. If you ever want a good recipe for Zucchini soup, let me know.
May GOD always bless you and your garden.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Absolutely Hope I will definitely take your recipe.I had to pull 2 of my zucchinis for some reason this year they kept getting moldy after they started to grow.I still have one fingers crossed it keeps growing. Thank you for the blessing🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Beautiful produce Pipsqueak! The rabbits destroyed most of ours, and the lack of rain didn't help either!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you, momma bunny had a few baby’s in mine had to move them out, they ate all the lettuce. I’ve been watering twice a day early morning then at night finally got a nice rain yesterday.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

😋