Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

[They] are all one big cabal of deceit. My intuition screamed "fake, insincere, and creepy" the first moment I saw and heard Rama-SWAMPY ( thus my name for him). When I saw and heard Vance and his wife, same intuitive sense. The one eyed hairdo is a clear give-away as well. 🤨

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I agree with you. I believe when YKYK. Felt the same with Obama.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

With Obama my reaction when I first saw him on TV and new nothing about the guy, was a cold chill went down my spine and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I knew in that moment I was looking at the face of someone who was evil. I will never forget that moment.

Only people mentioned by @EagleSpirit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eagle Soars, click on at the bottom under it