ANONS all have different functions in this movement.

Some make memes.
Some make videos.
Some make posts.
Some decode.
Some do interviews/shows.
Some leave comments.
Some are sharers/reposters.

Sharer ANONS (most of the movement) are on the front line making sure the info gets spread out there, which is incredibly important.
Not everyone has time to do videos, posts, memes or decodes or shows, so they step up as sharers and their posts sharing the information are their bullets in this info war.

No ANON is more important than another in this information war.
Just because someone is an 'OG ANON' does not mean their opinion matters more than anyone else's. That is not how this info war works.
We rely on each other and we have each other's backs.

We will win.

God sent us all down here for this moment, to take back the planet from Darkness and we will not fail.

We will deliver.

God bless the ANONS.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Just a little reminder of how I feel bout all you Anons..😎. 👇

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

“Out in the open wisdom calls aloud, she raises her voice in the public square; on top of the wall she cries out, at the city gate she makes her speech: “How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings….

But since you refuse to listen when I call and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand, since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my rebuke, I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you— when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you….

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”” ‭‭

Proverbs‬ ‭1‬:‭20‬-‭33‬

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

HEAR, HEAR!
Every member of the Body of ANONS, have a different function, just as the analogy is given in the Scriptures...
'...17 If the whole body were an eye, how could it hear? If the whole body were an ear, how could it smell?...[1 Corinthians 12]

Everyone's role is needful.... some make us more informed, some make us laugh, which we genuinely need,..

I APPRECIATE being part of this 'body' of researcher and purveyors of TRUTH!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

I might add to the list prayer warriors, keeping spirits up while we all are losing loved ones & frens.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

We chose this time and place…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtxGa2uouo

THE VOLUNTEERS - Telepathic Version - YouTube

A story about the volunteers who came from every corner of the Universe to assist with Earth`s awakening!"The Volunteers" Legends of the 21st century humans!...

KeK AF