(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

This is why homeschooling is best, especially in the elementary years. Flexible schedules, field trips and outdoor learning activities. No indoctrination or time wasted on frivolous or useless activities. Most kids learn by doing, kinesthetic learning tends to be remembered. Hands on, touching, feeling, seeing, hearing, walking, running, jumping. Want to teach counting for instance? Have the kids jump once, then twice, then three times, then have then pick up one toy, then two toys, then three toys. So many way to teach and learn. Plus active, engaged kids are far less likely to act out, get bored, cause disruptions. You can teach kids while doing things, ie shop for groceries and have them do the math, count the apples you are buying, figure out what price is best, read a sign, tell them about the country where the fruit comes from etc. Teach them to cook and use math and measuring. Make learning fun! 😇

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Indoctrination camps make homeschool eazy, they suck! I Will never ever give up getting my kids out from there, and if i am acting Kanye its bcs the cointwisters and woke Are in the details all ova actually kidnapping our kids, while they still at Home, i loath them