Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

🤷‍♂️😬😂

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Arent there?!?!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Too-headed monster 😂

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I'm glad their is no grandma Police ill be in gel...

🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

I miss pale a lot 😂😂😂

I loved it when people used to say "look it up in the dictionary" when you didn't know how to spell a word 🤷‍♂️😂

How can I look it up if I don't know how to spell it 🤷‍♂️😂

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Good point 😂

Eventually a Misspelling Bee had to come along 😂😂😂

🤔🤷‍♂️😂

(1) Show this thread