Joe Biden isn't appearing in public because the AI program was deleted with the crowdstrike episode
A few nights ago Azure, the Microsoft cloud hosting service suffered a major outage, followed the next morning by the Crowdstrike outage. There is more to this than you know.
CROWDS
517 KB PNG Azure hosts many systems - websites corporate servers, virtual machines, even LLM's. On one of these Azure machines the WH was hosting an Al dataset and model, used to generate Joe Biden (and other administration execs) videos and audio. They spent significant time and storage to build this out, giving them the ability to place him in all manner of realistic scenarios. When Azure was taken down, the Joe Biden Al was also taken down. Data suggested this was an intrusion from a foreign actor..
More ....

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Russia Russia Russia! 😆🤣. Joking lol

In a panic, the WH ordered CrowdStrike to push out an update that would enable to them to track exfiltrated data from the Azure instance, in hopes of preventing it from getting out of their control. Crowdstrike rushed the job and ended up sending out a bad driver, which bricked a million Fortune 500 workstations
This created two problems - one, Biden was now a liability because a foreign actor likely had the Al module and could impersonate him. This meant he had to go. Two, they didn't have the model themselves and couldn't make any new Biden videos
This is why he has not appeared in public, why he dropped out, and Why they are scrambling like chickens with their heads cut off.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I just remembered you are a fiction writer and a good one at that. I would imagine something like this AI would be on CIA servers not Azure. lol

(3) Show this thread