UPDATE: Dad had to have a drain put directly into his liver to empty into a bag on the outside because one of the tumors is compressing the common bile duct, causing the bilirubin # in his blood to climb. We got his biopsy results Saturday morning and both tumors on his pancreas, as well as the lymph node between the pancreas and liver came back malignant with metastasis to his liver (3 spots). He came home Saturday afternoon and he has a consult with an Oncologist this afternoon. My mom is going to ask if fenbendazole or ivermectin can be considered as a treatment option. I know in my heart that all of our prayers are being heard and I have complete faith that God will perform a miracle.

Only people mentioned by @Praying_Teacher in this post can reply

In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

If You're Very Serious About Ivermectin, HCQs, Fenbendazole,

I Recommend This Website To You And Assure
And It Will Not Disappoint You,

📲Visit: https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/

It's A Very Trusted And Customer-supportive Online Pharmacy.
No need of prescription

I'm sorry to hear of your father's biopsies which unfortunately I hear releases the cancer into the system and turns it into a turbo cancer.
I will try to send you as many links as I can in your cards to you stopping the cancer

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏
Bitter apricot kernels, graviola leaf tea & black seed oil are found at Amazon.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-