PIVOTAL PLOT POINT IN THE PLAN:

“Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself.”

Our adversary’s are strengthening us
by expending wasted energy spotlighting our cause and bringing more Pada-Wanons into the fold.

The movement’s getting so popular that even if Patriots didn’t move ahead we‘d be pushed forward by newbies joining the the cause.

The strategy is flawless.
Every contingency has been accounted for.

The end is near.
Opposition, wounded.
Strike zone, in range.
How, accomplished.
Why, accomplished.

The ‘when’ is finally now.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

It really is an amazing Plan

It really is an amazing Plan

no disrespect intended but do you have any metrics that back this up? what tracking of total # of anons are you referring to? didn't you just do a decode that said the ebs was going off on Easter? am i wrong about that? is there a new target now? another decode? would love to hear more about the growth of q followers! if this is true great but how can we verify this growth? how many new anons joined in april? march? what's the total # now?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"The strategy is flawless" and absolutely brilliant!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Man Id love a new Q post❤️❤️❤️

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

I know - I could sure use one too - I think Q-Group will post when we need it most and my gut’s telling me that the time is close (when things look like their at the their worst ... amd we need hope the most ... thats when he’ll return :)

(1) Show this thread