Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Every Time

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I tried too. Have to go in the long way. Website and search. 🤔😊

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Every Time to her Publication

UGH! Darn it. It was a link to an article aboout Pelosi's San Fransisco Goat Hill Pizza place possibly being used like Comet Pizza in Washington.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Okay, this isn't Pelosi's pizza place, but
Image 1: Pelosi was included in Hilary's emails about those parties, along with Podesta, Uma and the good old gang.
This collage is once again, thanks to "Katisthesea3"
Image 2: Hilary's warning to be careful

(1) Show this thread