When planning a trip to the countryside, use these tips and have a tick-free vacation!

1. Eucalyptus oil can be used alone or in combination with lemongrass oil to repel any insects.

2. lemongrass
This oil is considered particularly effective against ticks, fleas, and even lice.

3. peppermint
This essential oil is toxic to insects and is an effective natural repellent.

4. Lavender
The most surprising thing is that people love the scent of lavender, but mites can't stand it. Moreover, this also applies to gnats and mosquitoes.

5. Chinese lemongrass oil
It has a bright citrus aroma and is a natural flea and tick repellent.

Join: Family_Doctor (https://t.me/+BEAYTCiwwyIxZjY6)✅️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

I live in the countryside and let me tell you, I've had Lyme disease five times.

I'm an avid hiker and gardener-the fifth time pushed me over the edge so I got down on my knees and prayed for a cure.

Two weeks later, after ingesting Stevia leaf for ten days I was symptom free.

Plenty of information out there about it, tell your friends. By the way, Lyme is a bioweapon.

Oh this makes me think! Reading on morgellons disease, it's said that ppl treat it as you would lyme disease. This might could really be good for those that suffer from that bioweapon!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it