When planning a trip to the countryside, use these tips and have a tick-free vacation!

1. Eucalyptus oil can be used alone or in combination with lemongrass oil to repel any insects.

2. lemongrass
This oil is considered particularly effective against ticks, fleas, and even lice.

3. peppermint
This essential oil is toxic to insects and is an effective natural repellent.

4. Lavender
The most surprising thing is that people love the scent of lavender, but mites can't stand it. Moreover, this also applies to gnats and mosquitoes.

5. Chinese lemongrass oil
It has a bright citrus aroma and is a natural flea and tick repellent.

Join: Family_Doctor (https://t.me/+BEAYTCiwwyIxZjY6)✅️

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

I make a spray for my pups with a few of these 😊

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I live in the countryside and let me tell you, I've had Lyme disease five times.

I'm an avid hiker and gardener-the fifth time pushed me over the edge so I got down on my knees and prayed for a cure.

Two weeks later, after ingesting Stevia leaf for ten days I was symptom free.

Plenty of information out there about it, tell your friends. By the way, Lyme is a bioweapon.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I believe that they are also released in the air by planes. When I was a kid, you had to worry about walking through tall grass and weeds to get them on you. There have been years in NJ when all you have to do is walk outside of your home and they literally fall on you from the sky. Yep, it is a bio weapon. I never knew there was this much evil on the planet.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Oh this makes me think! Reading on morgellons disease, it's said that ppl treat it as you would lyme disease. This might could really be good for those that suffer from that bioweapon!

(3) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I have lavender, mint and citronella growing around our patio...it truly worked so far but the yard is another story...that requires burning sage and/or Palo Santo

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Diatomaceous Earth helps with fleas.....but not sure about ticks =)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Add Tree Tree oil and Neem also works.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Thanks, Gayle =)

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Are you like me, where all you do is have to see a pic or a video about a tick or a mosquito to be looking around for them, after seeing it?

I do! lol on me

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Yes or start scratching.....LOL🤣😝😆

(1) Show this thread