In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

The Biggest Smile ever…..
Good Morning Casey.
Spending quality time
planting a beautiful garden
this summer.

We are in Amazing Times.

🔶LET’S RIDE🔶

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

😭😭😭

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hi Hope, I have been thinking about your comment about the sun burning you...

Seems I barely burn and have wondered why??

Hope, I am wondering if there is a supplement, or skin cream you may be using making you more sensitive to the sun? When I am in Arizona I am careful about not over doing the sun exposure..
wondering if you could tweek something and shift the balance of your reaction to the sun.
I know Retinal will make your skin less protected.

Vitamin A will do this...if applied you want to be careful with sun exposure.

Thanks. I am fair skinned but it is not burning me like a sun burn would. It just feels super hot on my skin. That is what is so weird. It just feels super hot. I don't know how to describe it. It just doesn't feel normal at all. It doesn't give me a sunburn but it feels like it is burning my skin. One of the vitamins I was taking on and off though did have a high amount of Vitamin A. I got it from Dr Scott Young. I will be mindful of that now.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it