Ariel
@Prolotario1
Energy & Frequency Healing
I told you all to pay attention to Donald Trump speech at the RNC and I am surprised some of you missed what he said 30 minutes into his speech regarding the Space Age Medicine (Right To Try) that they have been trying to get approved for 50+ years. People this is the technology that will change how people are healed. Did you know D. Trump stated officially in that speech that he signed off on everything?
The insurance company didn't want to do it.
The Laboratories didn't want to do it.
The doctors didn't want to do it.
Donald Trump said no one can be sued now for using this new Space Age Medicine.
How?
Because the Chevron Doctrine has been overturned. Now you all are going to see a rapid roll out of this. Because all the agreements to do so has already been signed. Fast forward to yhe 30:00 min mark. You all are underestimating how historical this speech was. You are on your way to a future that is still thought of as impossi

Donald Trump speaks at the RNC: FULL SPEECH - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump spoke for the first time at the Republican National Convention since his attempted assassination.

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Thank you President Trump and TEAM for taking the slings and arrows and being in THEIR way for us. Forever grateful 🐸

SIMPLY THE BEST SIR!

GOD KNOWS HOW TO PICK THEM 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Isn't it fantastic? To no longer have paralyzed legs.. To walk again! Trying to decide how old I want to be.. LOL
💖✨️🙏☦️🙏✨️🙏

Thank God for our wonderful President and CIC! He stepped up to the plate, he has proven he can do what is needed. God bless him and his family!

🔶What A Time 2 Be Alive🔶

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Amen Urban, AMEN

(1) Show this thread