Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Waaaaay past TTDSSS!!!!

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

If we think that's awesome when Free Energy unleashes (improving our skyline views), think about how much usable land we can free up & reclaim when Antigravity goes public! Won't need roads, highways, onramps or overpasses no more, and all that asphalt, concrete & steel recycling will become super-duper feasible with...you guessed it, Free Energy!
Plenty of room & resources for everyone to have nice home, big garden spread, animals, pistol range and a landing pad or two (no driveway necessary). Everything priced lower, too.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

With all of the weirdness that has been taking place in Houston …
Hurricane Cat 1 causing 2.5 million power outages
Internet and cable outages
Linemen restoring power under attack

With all of the above is it possible Houston is ground zero for zero point energy to be introduced?

(1) Show this thread

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Wressle with pigs n you get muddy.

(1) Show this thread