Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

He sold out! Imo.👹

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

His family's last name is NOT Bush.

[They] hail from Germany, and have been involved in the attempted destruction of the United States since after WWII.

I have a meme and will post here, but first do some digging yourself and uncover who the "Bush" family REALLY is.

Oh, you mean this Scherff family? Note the teenager in the German Navy uniform.

Is America ready for this? Seems about so.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Josef Mengele !!!!!!
I never noticed that before.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Every Time to her Publication

My understanding is Bormann was supposed to succeed Hitler, but not totally sure of that.
Pretty tight group of psychopaths pictured there.

Reports out there that Dr. Mengele came here, then changed his name to Dr. Green, continued torturing victims in DUMBs, possibly at China Lake. Linda Paris (mcallistertvonline.com) has one source, a victim of MK Ultra or DUMBs, who says Fauci IS Mengele. People might laugh at that, but what if these vermin have knowledge of how to soul-transfer or body jump as a way to perpetuate their disgusting lives, seeking immortality? Lots of comms out there that Fauci was the "American Mengele"...but Mengele actually came to America. Makes you wonder, and I put nothing past these vermin maggots and their Secret-Handshake mystery schools.

(1) Show this thread

Lizzerds.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Definitely hybrids of some kind, the soul-less kind.

(1) Show this thread

👇🔥🔥🔥

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I hope so by now..

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

No kidding. Whew, gotta be close.

(1) Show this thread