Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

He sold out! Imo.👹

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

His family's last name is NOT Bush.

[They] hail from Germany, and have been involved in the attempted destruction of the United States since after WWII.

I have a meme and will post here, but first do some digging yourself and uncover who the "Bush" family REALLY is.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

They were sooo Evil Mike. Sherf/Bush family. NAZIS!! 👹👹These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”Sherff was a mole in the is government. https://www.dtss.us/blog/meet-the-scherffs/

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

We ARE gonna find out exactly why he said that.

Author of Children's Book, Retired Headhunter.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Because he was instrumental in killing Kennedy

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

They turned their own people into livestock, to be bought, sold and consumed.

Its not a sin when you lie to livestock.

(2) Show this thread