Just an Important Reminder:

The "U.S." Debt Clock is PRIVATELY owned and run.

And, while it may post many things we Know and / or Believe is the past, current and future happenings,

there is No way to Know if the White Hats are feeding info to the creators and updaters of the Debt Clock,

or if it's being 100% done by the creators alone or with the assistance of hopeful truthers.

My point:
Use DISCERNMENT of the big picture and,
like with every other podcaster and creator,
don't let this singular presenter be your primary compass!

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

IMO it’s meant to be educational. The original messages were small blurbs embedded a certain data points on the clock. I thought it was a cool way to teach some history. Then after awhile these full blown graphics. I still think they are just there for education. Not predictions. People do need to learn about money and banks. I worked at a bank 7 years ago and started studying the history of money and banking to create training for call center new hires when I found out few of our employees even knew how banks work. Where deposits go. How money gets loaned. Most didn’t know how to write a check. I learned A LOT. I’m grateful because I may have never researched if I hadn’t worked there. Maybe that’s why I see the stuff on the site the way I do.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Great added insight to my post!

I, too worked for a bank & a mortgage refi company.
Oddly, we were refinancing 18% mortgages down to 10-12% loans.
This was in the early 80's.
I think about those rates & loans compared to now, along with the prices of homes.
Home prices were much lower, yet wages were not that different than 4 decades later!
ARMS were also becoming a "thing". Rare in my area, but more awareness of that way to finance.

It was also the beginning to the end of choosing the lender one wanted to do business with. Loans were carried/ held by the bank or S & L one started with.
None of the backroom hidden bargaining between the old & the new lenders coming into the game.
That accelerated fast!
The state I lived in didn't allow realtors to buy properties before the public. Every state should have this in place!
An honest realtor is rare. Another subject entirely! 😂

I've always believed even basic banking, etc should be required 9-12 courses.

(1) Show this thread
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Bingo! I’ve been saying this for months as well. The messages got really weird after a couple weeks and my spidey-senses kicked in. That site is not right.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Congrats on your Spidey Sense!

(1) Show this thread