Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Stephanie Foster

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

๐Ÿ’ฅ NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS ๐Ÿ’ฅ

JD VANCE > TRUMPโ€™S PLAN + MILITARY OPERATIONS

JD VANCE & VIVEK RAMASWAMY are going after BILL GATES & they are going to restore power to the Farmers of the United States! I told you long ago that Trump and Vivek were working together and even though Trump and Vivek had a small public debacle; i told you it was all for show and they WORLD Unite... And they did and Trump drops that Vivek is going to be working for him for a long time.

NOW VANCE AND VIVEK are going to go after The GLOBALIST and Bill Gates and recapture the Farm lands and insure protection for the Great American U.S. Farmers! JD VANCE KNOWS ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF THE SKULL AND BONES SOCIETY & he knows where ( she ๐Ÿ‘ฟ HC ) the bodies are buried

Meaning he knows the full corrupt system of the cabal operations from first hand perspective and has the Intel and Data and recipes & there is PANIC IN THE DNC AND RINOโ€™S operations

๐Ÿ‘‡ Read here
https://forthepeople.space/ruh-roh/

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

In response Margical ONE to her Publication
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I can't be sure of course....but I have wondered about this as well....

(3) Show this thread

"Ambrosia charges $8,000 for a one liter transfusion of plasma from "young blood," which it claims can reduce the effects of aging."

https://mashable.com/article/ambrosia-blood-boy-company-back-in-business

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I cannot afford $8000, not that I am interested in this, but what stands out to me is a point I have made previously: it might not just be the "elite" that seek this kind of thing.

(3) Show this thread