Only people mentioned by @johnburke in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response John Burke to his Publication

All by design

Just here trying to wake up as much as possible.I don't have much to say of value.I see much value in the truths found here. Artist /Canada

The beating of 2 white women on the street in Halifax by a group of middle eastern men who swarmed them is just a hint at what is to come.

Just here trying to wake up as much as possible.I don't have much to say of value.I see much value in the truths found here. Artist /Canada

And now we have our useless WEF puppet conservative( ha!) Premier proposing to import 1 million migrants which will outnumber Nova Scotians by 100,000 people....during a housing crisis.This is the first time we have ever seen families living in tents in our small town because there is nowhere to afford to live.Soon we will be as third world as Ontario is becoming.Its an invasion from two fronts, foreign and domestic.

Half of Ontario has moved to Nova Scotia, making full price cash offers on housing that locals cant compete with, after selling their million dollar homes,worsening our housing crisis.My son , on NS wages cant afford to buy a home now because it drove prices so high.When we sold our house we held out for a local over the cash sight unseen offer we got from Ontario.I know locals who tried for over a year to buy a house getting beaten out by swarming offers from Ontario, sight unseen. And when they finally succeeded it was only because the house needed extensive work and couldnt be moved into immediately.
They are moving here and we dont have the infrastructure, healthcare or schools to support it.