Well if we didn't have enough reasons to want Donald Trump to win the 2024 election for President of the United States....

Here's just one more!!!!😄😉

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Maybe you can get a group rate with Whoopie, Rosie, Cher and Streisand on whatever mode of transportation they choose! Lots of us will gladly help you pack!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Probably to GITMO!

When they leave they should lose citizenship. No dual bs. Just my opinion. Don't let em back in

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Good riddance. But do they actually know of a country that wants them? Where will they go? That is who they are threatening not us.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Empty threats from non humans oooh, scarey. No need to leave cuz you are bound for hell

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

They need to be deported with all the illegal aliens!

Start packing. 😂🤣😂

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

I say that when Donald J Trump wins this Election.....We make sure that ALL these Arrogant Assholes aren't allowed to forget for even one single day what they have said and promised about leaving..

That we boycott every single one of their movies, concerts and appearances and relentlessly post post post reminders and NEVER let them forget about their promise to leave this country!!!👊

WE OWE THEM AT LEAST THAT MUCH...!!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Yeah, no thanks! We don’t want these losers in Canada!

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

2 DUDES... satanic perverse pieces of evil. no matter how they dress it up... GOD isnt into perversion.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Why don’t I buy this as their real beliefs just yet..could be but we will see

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Why?
Is there some reason people Would leave a Country that's Been so Good to them?
Panic!?
Just asking For a few of my Frens🤔.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Make it a real threat and add some incentive by stipulating they will donate their entire net worth to the RNC if they stay.
NO?
That's what I thought

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Are they going to Cuba?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Bye.

How many times has this been said? Yet they're all still here. Lol

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Don't forget to write

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

I'm calling an Uber for these 2 asses + the Cows from the View right after they announce Trump wins!!!

(1) Show this thread