✅ Q pointed out JD Vance back in 2017?✅

why did he highlight the Sidley Austin law firm,
where did Vance work?
Q

🤔😎

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

I've started looking to see if Austin Private Wealth is connected to Sidley Austin. So far nothing.

Austin Private Wealth shorted 12M shares of@DJT on Friday. The day before the assassination attempt.

I put good hunting before I saw the drop...

And as I was writing it I thought... I am going to add that to all the posts I can... and the reason is because I have been working on a huge dig...

And Happy Hunting comes up a lot... in fact I just did a feww screenshots... I think a few of us now are joining dots and if we all stick together we will make visible something relly important and complex and that would truely benefit from more eyes on.. are you on telegram perchance?

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it