Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Earth Alliance

✅ Q pointed out JD Vance back in 2017?✅

why did he highlight the Sidley Austin law firm,
where did Vance work?
Q

🤔😎

Only people mentioned by @Hampata in this post can reply

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

I've started looking to see if Austin Private Wealth is connected to Sidley Austin. So far nothing.

Austin Private Wealth shorted 12M shares of@DJT on Friday. The day before the assassination attempt.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

The Austin Private Wealth company that reportedly shorted 12M shares of $DJT with a filing date of July 12th made a big bet that Trump's business value would plummet. Guess who this company donates to? Here are just a few from their website:

ACLU
ADL Austin
Shalom Austin
Jewish Community Center
Camp Young Judaea
Congregation Beth Israel
Austin Jewish Academy
Hadassah

https://austinprivatewealth.com/in-the-community

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I put good hunting before I saw the drop...

And as I was writing it I thought... I am going to add that to all the posts I can... and the reason is because I have been working on a huge dig...

And Happy Hunting comes up a lot... in fact I just did a feww screenshots... I think a few of us now are joining dots and if we all stick together we will make visible something relly important and complex and that would truely benefit from more eyes on.. are you on telegram perchance?

(3) Show this thread