We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Anyone telling you differently is either Ignorant, willing or otherwise,
or,
simply looking for followers and $$$.

Maybe it's time to "unfollow" all those contributing to to BS.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Its getting frightening on this platform the need for agreement...

and if you are not 100 percent on the side of those demanding absolute compliance to a very rigid perspective of what happened...

You all need to drop the hystrionics...

We all know its a MOVIE... so why are people milking the situation and muddying the field so that the opportunities for adult discussion is being threatened...

You leave no room for nuance... its a tyranny like the rest...

It was, in my view, a sting operation and at no point we the REAL presiudent trum at risk...

That does not mean an attemtp was not inthe process of happening.... its just that events were staged and rigged to expose it....

I think thats a much more respectful way to view Trump and also his team...

If everyone is stropping about demanding people comply to their world veiw we have gained nothing... in fact its the most depressing situation.. and I dont trust that that miond set its self is not the enemy...

I love Trump and I love him enough to have the view he just ran a sting on UK intelligence....

I think we just witnessed the most amazing sting....

THEATRE... but done so as to get everyone to show their cards...

I love him more for it... not less...

But the ear thing was pyro... and Ive worked with all of that... and am a director with a stuning eye for gun scene reactions... you saw BAD crisis actors ACTING... fake... and you were given all the clues so you would know it was fake and chill out and keep your heads while people about you loose theirs...

ITS A MOVIE... how many more times do they have to tell us that and in how many ways before people stop charging about demanding this and that lines up to their view... ?

There is nothing critical about that... while all the emtionality is happening all the clues are being missed...

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

It's still fun to figure how it transpired and what happens next.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I agree... but sometimes I feel I cant even ask a qualifying question or I will be excommunicated as a pedo liberal...

But you know.. Ive been a brute online for years... so I shouldnt bother being a hypocrite...

Not that Im saying you are a brute... I was sooo pissed off that people didnt care... and also pissed off when they did so I am the last person to talk...

(1) Show this thread