Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Gayle Storm

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

President Trump was also hit in the left chest as there is a hole in his jacket. No mention of that from any of them. Even Keks are using it for memes..
Hidden in plain sight.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

On Saturday they showed his ear, and the one that hit his vest.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

There's some disagreement about the jacket hole. It does 'look' like it could be a bullet hole but there are two people in that photo. Hard to tell because of their jacket colors are so similar. But, and I believe it's the short woman who wrapped herself around his lower mid section, you can see two different materials and supposedly the 'hole' is a shadow issue.
I also saw an ex-military sniper being interviewed who made the point that that type round would have been like a sledge hammer knocking him back likely off his feet.
The other problem I have w/ the chest shot narrative is why then is the Trump camp being quiet about it?
What purpose would that serve?

(3) Show this thread