SHE IS 100% RIGHT . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID..
ANYONE WHO IS NOT AWAKE BY NOW ARE NEVER GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Its not IQ at issue.
I'm hearing 25% have comprimized their souls with evil attachment.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

And that is why Q is WAY off with a 4-6% estimate. It will be 25-50%.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Imo, It will Be around 15-20%, Just for the fact that half bio shot will Be Exed by the shot, Maybe more if there eating Jabed meat
My wife was 1 shot 3x boost gone in 3yrs
So 2020 to Know , Tock Tock!
js

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

What? Geez, sorry to hear that. I managed to stop my parents from getting boosters but they got the initial shot. Still with us at 77 and 81.

15-20% is quite feasible, but I would definitely no way it can be lower than 15%.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Thank patriot, She didnt tell Me I found out the last mnth when she was in Hospice, Quite a shock to say the least, I miss her , an im so disappointed in her because I thought since they rolled them out I had her red pilled to them, she just played along with me , but in the end she Knew, I didn't rub it into her face I was just there and loved her as long as I Could, she passed 2/22/24 Been scrambling ever since to sell everything and move +++ It has been the toughest thing i have ever had to do, we where together 44 yrs😩I'm 65 So there's that
My mom been sick ever since she got them I hate to say it but it wont be long Know for Her either, all kinds of med Prob, Kidneys, eyes, Gout Dialyses +++ I tried to tell all my frens fam strangers They thought i was Crazy. So sad

Regarding the last section of your post and your Mom’s medical issues - my father-in-law (85) has exactly all those same problems. He got very ill in March 2022, spent 50 days in the hospital. Then it happened again in March 2023 - 59 days in the hospital. Now he has ALL those problems you listed.

I tell me wife that I am CERTAIN they gave him Remdesivir in his first hospital stay in March 2022! That crushed his kidneys and he’s never been the same since when we he was playing golf regularly as recently as October 2021.

These demons need to pay.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

Yes They do! Bigly!
Sending prayers To U and yours Jimmy