SHE IS 100% RIGHT . YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID..
ANYONE WHO IS NOT AWAKE BY NOW ARE NEVER GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Its not IQ at issue.
I'm hearing 25% have comprimized their souls with evil attachment.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

And that is why Q is WAY off with a 4-6% estimate. It will be 25-50%.

Imo, It will Be around 15-20%, Just for the fact that half bio shot will Be Exed by the shot, Maybe more if there eating Jabed meat
My wife was 1 shot 3x boost gone in 3yrs
So 2020 to Know , Tock Tock!
js

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

What? Geez, sorry to hear that. I managed to stop my parents from getting boosters but they got the initial shot. Still with us at 77 and 81.

15-20% is quite feasible, but I would definitely no way it can be lower than 15%.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Thank patriot, She didnt tell Me I found out the last mnth when she was in Hospice, Quite a shock to say the least, I miss her , an im so disappointed in her because I thought since they rolled them out I had her red pilled to them, she just played along with me , but in the end she Knew, I didn't rub it into her face I was just there and loved her as long as I Could, she passed 2/22/24 Been scrambling ever since to sell everything and move +++ It has been the toughest thing i have ever had to do, we where together 44 yrs😩I'm 65 So there's that
My mom been sick ever since she got them I hate to say it but it wont be long Know for Her either, all kinds of med Prob, Kidneys, eyes, Gout Dialyses +++ I tried to tell all my frens fam strangers They thought i was Crazy. So sad

(1) Show this thread