Q drops say potus is insulated. It’s for normies

Quite honestly, looked staged to me. Took SS too long to reach him. People still standing after shots fired. Only one military guy on stage after shooting, Trump body double, no plexiglass in front of Trump, smallish crowd, Vincent Fucha standing in plain site. 🤔

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

What’s up, Vincent!?✌️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Seeing Vincent Fusca standing upright while everyone was crouching spoke volumes.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Exactly, like he was suppose to be seen. 😉

(1) Show this thread

I believe it’s for normie consumption. A lot of pissed people just got hit with reality

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Totally, too many clues I coukd see immediately, especially Vincent Fuscha just standing there calmly in plain sight 😉

(1) Show this thread