Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Royal Raven

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I can't wait to find out who this guy is 🤣🤣🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Do you mean the actor who is playing Traitor Joe?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yeah.

Could be as many as 3 or 4 different actors playing the part of Joe Biden.

I think Jim Carrey is definitely one of them 🤷‍♂️🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Here are more examples of Joe's scripted flubs.

https://www.tiktok.com/@_iplaymusic_/video/7380975044392013098?lang=en

Got a 404 error when I clicked the link.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Still not working for some reason.

It's like the 3rd video on the same Tik Tok account you postede earlier.

https://www.tiktok.com/@_iplaymusic_?lang=en

(1) Show this thread