Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
~sky~ kat

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Wow, that Boron works GREAT! Last night was first full night of sleep without any leg cramps and no way to explain it, but my legs feel like they are shoring up. Not sure exactly if I have the right term or how to explain it any better, but I feel like my lower legs are fuller and not thinner )if this makes sense) and the little pains or twitches during the day are gone too!

So if you have Diabetes, get some Boron. If you have leg cramps that are getting dramatically worse, get Boron.

I am just super amazed and so EVER GRATEFUL and THANKFUL to be in less pain!!!

I just had to share this this morning. I am thrilled with my little miracle!!!

Thank You God!!! I woke up and Thanked him so many times!!! 💛

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

What do you use? Where did you purchase it? So happy to hear you have lessened your pain.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Life Extension Boron, bought from Amazon.

3mg. I have taken 2x per day for three days now.

An adult can take up to 13 according to this website...

https://www.traceminerals.com/blogs/post/boron-supplement-benefits-side-effects-and-dosage

https://www.lifeextension.com/vitamins-supplements/item01661/boron

I new to this stuff, so I've just had a quick looksee where to order it from in UK, just wondering if this 10mg product seem OK?

https://www.supplemented.co.uk/products/boron-10mg-tablets?gad_source=1

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I would try to find a lower dosage and ask your Doc to help! You can always increase if needed up to the dosage they recommend not going over, but you can't decrease so easily with that.

UK might have different standards and procedures than I know of as well.

If you don't have a Doc who will help you, then speak with the pharmacist, or a nutritionist to get some help. We have local Health Departments (ours at times is helpful) in the US, perhaps there is something similar there?

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Thank you Kris, I appreciate your comment.
I may look for a lower dosage, although I don't mind trying things out, well, It'll either make me feel even better or it wont...😜! Actually I don't really have any health issues as such at this time (other then teeth). However I do like to keep in mind what and where to get helpful supplements if needs should arise.
Talking to a local chemists or doctor around here is a waste of time, when prescription filling seem to be there main interest, if you know what I mean😕.

(1) Show this thread