Wow, that Boron works GREAT! Last night was first full night of sleep without any leg cramps and no way to explain it, but my legs feel like they are shoring up. Not sure exactly if I have the right term or how to explain it any better, but I feel like my lower legs are fuller and not thinner )if this makes sense) and the little pains or twitches during the day are gone too!

So if you have Diabetes, get some Boron. If you have leg cramps that are getting dramatically worse, get Boron.

I am just super amazed and so EVER GRATEFUL and THANKFUL to be in less pain!!!

I just had to share this this morning. I am thrilled with my little miracle!!!

Thank You God!!! I woke up and Thanked him so many times!!! 💛

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I have heard potassium is also good for cramps.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

You are correct! And the best potassium that is highly effective is to also eat the banana peel!

However, I seem to have a problem with eating more than a half banana, but doc has me on potassium supplement with medicine I currently take.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Eat the Banana Peel!!!

Banana Peel: Health Benefits, Nutrients, Preparation, and More

https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-banana-peel

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What do you use? Where did you purchase it? So happy to hear you have lessened your pain.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Life Extension Boron, bought from Amazon.

3mg. I have taken 2x per day for three days now.

An adult can take up to 13 according to this website...

https://www.traceminerals.com/blogs/post/boron-supplement-benefits-side-effects-and-dosage

https://www.lifeextension.com/vitamins-supplements/item01661/boron

(1) Show this thread

Glad to hear and thanks for posting. God Bless

In response Michael Phillips to his Publication

YVW!!!

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That’s awesome, Kris! Isn’t it amazing how God made everything for us. Have a fantastic day! 😃💕💪🌷

In response The Real Me to her Publication

TY!!!

God is Awesome!

But what is wveryogor mean? Just woke up and trying to think. 😊

(1) Show this thread