1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Wow, that Boron works GREAT! Last night was first full night of sleep without any leg cramps and no way to explain it, but my legs feel like they are shoring up. Not sure exactly if I have the right term or how to explain it any better, but I feel like my lower legs are fuller and not thinner )if this makes sense) and the little pains or twitches during the day are gone too!

So if you have Diabetes, get some Boron. If you have leg cramps that are getting dramatically worse, get Boron.

I am just super amazed and so EVER GRATEFUL and THANKFUL to be in less pain!!!

I just had to share this this morning. I am thrilled with my little miracle!!!

Thank You God!!! I woke up and Thanked him so many times!!! πŸ’›

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

That’s awesome, Kris! Isn’t it amazing how God made everything for us. Have a fantastic day! πŸ˜ƒπŸ’•πŸ’ͺ🌷

TY!!!

God is Awesome!

But what is wveryogor mean? Just woke up and trying to think. 😊

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Lol, I think my auto correct didn’t have coffee. Everything. I’ll fix in the comment.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Ah, that makes better sense. lol! I was just saying the same thing with a couple of my posts, except I said to myself, hey brain work already! (I posted without a link, duh moment, it happens)😊

(1) Show this thread