It'll actually be the hardest thing you will ever do but the most rewarding. It's also the most important thing you can ever do.

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

👆🏻

One word. LOVE.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

While that works for some not for most. While you can love for time once your childhood wounds are sparked that goes out the window. Another thing about love is everyone has a different idea what love is. Like you may think giving me a birthday party or rubbing my head when I'm sick is something loving while these things I do not appreciate and have valid reasons for not. If that invalidates you then that is your childhood wound. If you've not fixed that then your love you give is conditional and not real love. Love is truly ever single thing written here:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

At ALL times not just when your comfortable. This has to be worked towards.

(1) Show this thread