Double Moons in Dubai
...the “authorities” have made an official comment stating that these Double Moons were artificially created... so don’t believe your lying eyes... and get back to work (and ‘keep your heads down.... you shouldn’t be staring up in the Sky all night anyway... oh... AND... these aren’t the droids you’re looking for... so move ahead...”

Only people mentioned by @JimGio in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Jim Gioiosa to his Publication

I had tons of prophetic dreams since 2014 but in March 2020 I literally dreamed of looking outside a window and seeing 2 Moons in the sky! One of normal size and the other one became HUGE! I mean really huge! Was the oddest dream that felt very real.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

In another dream days after this one I saw a Star Map and new planets and Stars suddenlt showed up on it. I don't know where I saw this before, but I think someone said the Ascension is close, as the Planets of 4D and 5D become visible!

(1) Show this thread

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

Supposed to be a large screen was set up to show the images from a probe on Mars. This is the view of that probe on that screen. Article here, seems to be mirrored in other sites.

https://kogo.iheart.com/content/2021-02-10-watch-two-moons-appear-in-sky-over-dubai-frightening-confused-residents/

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Gene Decode was on a video last night and it seems like the explanation is it's another planet. Those were huge! Both of them!