Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Glyn Howard

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Holocaust deniers are on the same level as flat-earthers, and those that believe NASA Apollo Lunar landings are hoaxed. Unbelievable 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Can you people do any empirical research? Can you people use the brain that G-d gave you???

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2024/0410/antisemitism-holocaust-denial-auschwitz-exhibit

https://theconversation.com/holocaust-archaeology-uncovering-vital-evidence-to-prove-the-deniers-wrong-130329

https://www.auschwitz.org/en/history/holocaust-denial/

The evidence is overwhelming. I personally have been to the first concentration camp made by the Nazi’s where the techniques for mass extermination of the Jews and other people were first worked out. I have personally been to Dachau near Munich, Germany.

Maybe you should all do a concentration camp tour throughout Europe and see for yourselves the horrifying truth first hand?

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Geddy Lee (Jewish) of Rush with Neil Peart wrote Red Sector A, A song about the Holocaust and what his parents endured.

Geddy’s parents, his mother and father were both survivors from one of the many concentration camps. They both had the tattoo numbers on their arms. They experienced it first hand. Geddy has a lot to say about it in interviews.

One of the most moving rock songs of brutal truth ever written 😭😔

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TlpddYjXY0E

Rush - Red Sector A (Legendado Pt).AVI - YouTube

Jean Kilroy⭐
@Jeanie
09 July, 08:08
It would take approximately 400,000 hours or 45.71 years to cremate 6,000,000 bodies with 15 crematoriums.

Calculation:

Number of hours per cremation = 1 hour

Number of crematoriums = 15

Number of bodies to be cremated = 6,000,000

Total hours required = Number of bodies * Hours per cremation / Number of crematoriums

Total hours required = 6,000,000 * 1 hour / 15 crematoriums

Total hours required = 400,000 hours

Converting to years:

Number of years = Number of hours / Hours per year

Number of years = 400,000 hours / 8,760 hours per year (assuming 24 hours per day, 365 days per year)

Number of years = 45.71 years (approximately)

The Holocaust was a hoax

You're BS don't fly anymore jew.

U are saying U & only U know the truth re the Holocaust?😳😂🤣😂🤣

We have all the interment camps in Europe. They are still there for the evidence! U can tour them. U should go on a WW2 interment camp tour of Europe U need to pull your head out of the sand! U are buried incredibly deep. Sorry to see that U are so delusional.

We have the many crematoriums throughout these interment camps. Not all Jews were cremated. There were also mass graves.

The USA & those countries we fought along side with “the Allies” all liberated the interment camps. They know. Eye witnesses.

We have the witnesses, the photographs, the films, the interment camps, the crematoriums, the survivors, the eye-glasses, the gold filled teeth that were pulled, the clothing & shoes, the Nuremberg Trials etc etc. The evidence is overwhelming.

Germany admits to all of it too! It happened. Sadly 😔 Tragically 😢

Jean, U & me we are done. Not sure I have ever met anyone so filled with hate & ignorance in my li

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

🤣🤣🤣 so true that they have to pass laws to punish people who question it. Why were the jews kicked out of every where 109 counties to be exact?

There is so much evidences re WW2 concentration camps and more … the number of different camps is staggering … 😳😢😔

Concentration Camps: How Many Camps?

(1933-1945)

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/how-many-concentration-camps

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Me either. Her hate and ignorance are off the charts. I wonder where it all comes from (besides the enemy, of course). I'm finally convinced that some people aren't capable of thinking critically. Or maybe she's not a patriot at all. Maybe she's here to stir up division. As it gets closer to the election, I'm on my guard, esp. since I was attacked by someone (you can read about it on my page if you scroll down). Beware of anyone spewing such hate and can't listen to reason. Disgusting.

… in my life.