Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Holocaust deniers are on the same level as flat-earthers, and those that believe NASA Apollo Lunar landings are hoaxed. Unbelievable 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Can you people do any empirical research? Can you people use the brain that G-d gave you???

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2024/0410/antisemitism-holocaust-denial-auschwitz-exhibit

https://theconversation.com/holocaust-archaeology-uncovering-vital-evidence-to-prove-the-deniers-wrong-130329

https://www.auschwitz.org/en/history/holocaust-denial/

The evidence is overwhelming. I personally have been to the first concentration camp made by the Nazi’s where the techniques for mass extermination of the Jews and other people were first worked out. I have personally been to Dachau near Munich, Germany.

Maybe you should all do a concentration camp tour throughout Europe and see for yourselves the horrifying truth first hand?

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Please consider a more nuanced approach to some of these theories. Parts can be true while other parts are not. This keeps various sides fighting other all or nothing, ego based mental entrenchment.

One can believe that NASA is lying about nearly everything, including Apollo, without believing in FE. One can believe humans have been on the moon without believing in Apollo.

One can believe that the Earth is a sphere without including the dogma of the Heliocentric model.

One can believe in the holocaust while recognizing that census number show that there weren't 6 million *ews in Europe at the time. Numbers have been exaggerated to build a narrative.

Nearly all of these conspiracy theories have had misinformation injected so that even smart people will reject the whole over one injected morsel.

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

The Holocaust never happened and you people are disgusting

(3) Show this thread

My grandfather (in Germany and in Poland at the time) did say that for sympathy and such, they wrote or put the numbers on themselves.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Jews have been the biggest corrupt, vile, disgusting pieces of shit for ever. Hell, who knows who the fuck they are? Oh no, now I'm anti-sematic for saying this. See how the truth works? I like all GOOD people.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Have you seen the commercials of sad faces pleading for donations for the poor holocaust survivors now living in poverty and squalor?Apparently they're all old women in sweaters and scarves - always with the scarves! - living in bombed out shacks.

Riddle me this: Seeing as WWII ended in 1945, concentration camp survivors would be AT LEAST 79 YEARS OLD.

So, despite all the laws, remembrances, memorials and museums devoted to the holocaust, the survivors' own claimed country doesn't do anything to help what we're told are the most victimized people in the history of the world?

If they were the most treasured people on earth, wouldn't their own country see to it they were comfortable in their final 20 or less years? If their own country doesn't care about them, why should anyone else?

Why the discrepancy between how these people are deified and how they are treated? Seems to be a LIE in there somewhere.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I remember as a child meeting an elderly woman my dad knew. We were in the grocery store. Upon being introduced to her, she grabbed my arm. She pulled her sleeve up revealing her tattooed forearm. I was shocked and didn’t know what to say.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I remember a woman in the late 70's had that tat on her. I asked her if she was a survivor of the holocaust and she said yes. I don't remember the numbers.