♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Americans Should Be Furious After Hearing This

Senator Marco Rubio says Americans “They've worked here their entire lives. They retire. They get $800, $900, a $1,000 a month from Social Security. — Somebody who just got here from Cuba 3 months ago — is given $1,500 a month”

“So imagine if you've been working here for 40 years and your Social Security check is smaller than the benefits going to a 28 year old, Able body person who just got here.
That's real. That happens. That's happening every day. That makes no sense.”

https://x.com/WallStreetApes/status/1810267946570461447?t=aZlZQi1Bd1R5_qpfUuW40g&s=19

Some years ago I received text messages about my unemployment claim that was processing with USCIS. I am a citizen and I was not unemployed at that time. I had to take 1/2 day of vacation time to go to the local branch and explain that it was not me, show my docs and make a report. I was concerned about what else my SS# was being used for but was told they could not comment because it might hurt the applicant's case. I explained there should be no application, I am right here and again, I was told I would be interfering with the applicant's case. In the following years, I have had other people using my ID at stores, attempting to charge $1000s of dollars of luxury fashion goods, creditors calling me for stuff not connected to me, etc. The SS audit and clean up cannot come soon enough.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it