Americans Should Be Furious After Hearing This

Senator Marco Rubio says Americans “They've worked here their entire lives. They retire. They get $800, $900, a $1,000 a month from Social Security. — Somebody who just got here from Cuba 3 months ago — is given $1,500 a month”

“So imagine if you've been working here for 40 years and your Social Security check is smaller than the benefits going to a 28 year old, Able body person who just got here.
That's real. That happens. That's happening every day. That makes no sense.”

https://x.com/WallStreetApes/status/1810267946570461447?t=aZlZQi1Bd1R5_qpfUuW40g&s=19

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Some years ago I received text messages about my unemployment claim that was processing with USCIS. I am a citizen and I was not unemployed at that time. I had to take 1/2 day of vacation time to go to the local branch and explain that it was not me, show my docs and make a report. I was concerned about what else my SS# was being used for but was told they could not comment because it might hurt the applicant's case. I explained there should be no application, I am right here and again, I was told I would be interfering with the applicant's case. In the following years, I have had other people using my ID at stores, attempting to charge $1000s of dollars of luxury fashion goods, creditors calling me for stuff not connected to me, etc. The SS audit and clean up cannot come soon enough.

"MAKES NO SENSE", he says?!
It's treasonous! Anyone who approved this should be arrested immediately.

Medicare is a "benefit" of Society Security.
Now, they're charging almost two hundred dollars a month for Medicare, unless a recipient has Medicaid.
So if for instance, without Medicaid, a Society Security recipient who used to receive 1,000 per month, now will receive a little more than 800 dollars per month.
It's happening to American citizens who worked their entire lives.
With Medicaid, they don't require this Medicare monthly payment.
Don't know if this is happening in all states.