President Trump won in 2020 in a LANDSLIDE. HE IS STILL OUR PRESIDENT. NEVER CONCEDED. SEEK THE TRUTH KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. GOD IS IN CONTROL

BREAKING: US House Democrats launch united effort to block election bill requiring voters to provide proof of citizenship to cast ballots in federal elections.

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

We don't decide who POTUS is.
Electoral college does.
Always has

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Don`t agree.
The decision is made by those who have always made the decisions the Electoral Council are way down the list in the pecking order of things.
Just are Judges and the Supreme Court and Congress, they are only spokes in a much bigger wheel.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

You are most likely RIGHT.

I'm just pointing out that even on the surface, logistically, at face value, this is how it's supposed to happen.

Like how they keep calling the US a democracy when it's factually downright a republic.

The constitution has it set up for the electorate to vote in the POTUS.

Whether that actually happens or not is just our speculation (though I think like you do)

well from what i gather here in Europe, which is just a mirror for USA, the Right are taking over everywhere,which is the first step onto the ladder of fascism.
BTW was reading an article by a Russian woman over the weekend, who maintains that Russia since 1812 has been run by Hivites.
I`ve done a little research and it`s very interesting because she also states that at that time there was a catclysmic weather event that caused worldwide problems and I`m thinking Mud Floods. I put out a post about it.
it`s just that i thought of you and all the work you`ve done tracing the lineage of various factions, But until this article i don`t ever remember reading much about Hivites.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Thank you!
Esau had 3 wives and one was a Hivite which I understand to be a Canaanite, aka descendents of Canaan, Ham's son under the curse.

I can't make heads or tails of the Mud Flood.
It looks like something did happen that covered all these old buildings in mud. You can still see doorways going below the street in the suburbs of Boston, MA.

This is one of my posts about it, if you would like the other, let me know.

https://anonup.com/thread/14245646

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juris Prudence Civilis, click on at the bottom under it