Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

my home is Montana love mtns
and fresh air..amen

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Janie H.......... to her Publication

An incredibly beautiful state.

(1) Show this thread

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

Good Bye. Go govenor Gianforte montana agree 👍🏻🙏👍🏻💪🏻🇺🇸

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Judith Piersol to her Publication

i get nauseous seeing masks these
days..its a trigger for me!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

YES! Common sense is a glorious thing. Just wash your hands folks. That is the best and PROVEN method of reducing the spread of disease. Dirty masks that are touched multiple times per hour are loaded with bacteria and never should be worn by healthy people. UNMASK AMERICA!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Where has the common sense gone?

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Congratulations is right!