🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider 👽🛸

THE CABAL DEEP STATE [DS] DEEP DARK OPS
ARE GETTING READY TO INITIATE _SKY_EVENT
>Project Blue Beam…

The White hats Military Alliance +USSF STARLINK
are getting ready to initiate (GAME THEORY, COUNTER OPS> )…

There is massive panic in the CIA. Pentagon. Mossad.
mi6 five eyes agencies…
PANIC as TRUMP is getting ready to initiate ARREST WARS…

Near death civilization EVENT. (NEAR)
>>> WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS EVENT

This EVENT IS GOING TO LEAD TO REAL
]]]] DISCLOSURE [[[
aliens among us for 1000s of years,
peacefully living beneath the Earth, in the Skys
& among Humans ☮️

Just as there are good & bad humans
Good & bad military
Good & bad angels
there are good & bad Aliens
Good & bad spirits....
___
Q told you. In post#2222…

I told you my dear friends & Patriots
that i wasn't going to talk about aliens till the time was right. . …

But NOW I'm openly telling >IT'S TIME<
___
Prepare.

https://t.me/QTSR2

👇 4 pages 😻🕊️

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

As always Thank u Kat....I know in my mind what is supposed to take place.....my heart may not be ready.....but I will pray and rise to the challenge....I hope....do u know why it is so damn hot herein Ca
we are running in the 111-113 everyday...my fur-babies are beyond panting.....is this part of asension or the fucking DS burning us up,,,,never been this hot since I have lived in CA....Born here....xx

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Robino & Starshine, I'm just gonna put this out there and my only source is 👉 my own intuition. Weather is crazy everywhere and we know weather wars are afoot & I think of the flooding of DUMBs (this is only my opinion, nothing more). I reckon that of one area is messed with (weather attack producing localized floods maybe to drown underground nasty critters in tunnels & DUMBs) then that has to equally and inversely affect another area somewhere else. So if DUMBs are being flooded (which is why I think we see towns & regions flooding, often by freak storms) that MIGHT cause extreme heat & dry effects on other areas. Just a thought.
I think Commander Valiant Thor mentioned in one of his interviews that the Earth is also in the process of ridding itself of evil which is also creating adverse weather conditions & extreme geological events.
Then we have our Brilliant White Sun...hotter than ever.
Whatever the cause, hang in there STAY COOL. I think it will pass.

Yeah I guess I am being a little spoiled rotten.....have some Grand babies in Armed Forces it is pretty bad every where....I keep getting ready for it and then it does not happen...I mean really I am busy....teehee Thanks for writing me Point well taken...xx

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robino in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Oxman, click on at the bottom under it